We specialise in resin bound and bond permeable driveways patios and paths in East Grinstead, Horsham and Horley.
We have many colours and styles to choose from.
Resin-bound paving is a mixture of aggregate stones and resin used to pave footpaths, driveways, etc. It is a kind of permeable paving solution. It is a flexible surfacing material, so is resistant to cracking.
Resin Bound Drives
Resin bound driveways features a multi-layer stone surface, with a much smoother finish than resin bonded.
- Stones adhered to resin on both sides
- Multi-layered composition makes it strong enough to take the weight of even the heaviest of vehicles
- Hand finished, with a smoother surface than its resin bonded
- water permeates the surface and drains out into the ground
- Resilient surface that will stand the test of time
- low maintenance
Resin bonded systems delivers a non-permeable, single stone layer surface.
- Slip resistance even when wet
- Weed resistant
- Impervious to freeze thaw damage
- Incredibly durable